Designed specifically to measure and weigh small parts, apparel, irregular shaped, and boxed items.
The CubiScan 125 is a small static cubing system that uses a combination of sensing technologies to measure and weigh irregular-shaped parts and components as well as boxed items. Small parts and non-cuboidal items are measured with great precision using infrared sensing technology, while larger boxed items are measured with ultrasonic sensors.
The CubiScan 125 is commonly used to improve storage-space planning, carton size selection, repacking, check-weighing and shipment manifesting in medical, pharmaceutical, apparel, hardware, and consumer goods distribution. It has an integrated control panel/display, and outputs to a user-supplied PC. Capacity for boxes/cases is 24 x 24 x 36 inches with a resolution of 0.1 inches; irregular items are at 18 x 18 x 12 inches with a resolution of 0.05 inches. The 125 also includes an integrated, high-accuracy 50 x 0.005 lbs scale.
Each unit has one active serial communication port, one Ethernet port, and one USB port. Proprietary interface software, called Qbit™, accompanies the system and allows for menu-driven operator control, data storage/transfer and diagnostics. A mobile cart and useful accessories such as a portable power supply, handheld barcode scanner and label printers are available to create a completely mobile cubing, weighing and identification work station.
The CubiScan 125 combines powerful sensing technologies to create a flexible and economical solution for today’s most demanding cubing and weighing applications.
- 42 in (1,067 mm)
- 44 in (1,118 mm)
- 52 in (1,321 mm)
- 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Weight Capacity
- 0.005 to 50 lbs (0.02 to 25kg
- Weight Increment
- 0.005 lbs (0.002 kg)
- Measurement Increment
- boxed items – 0.1 in (2 mm); irregular items – 0.05 in (1 mm)
- Measurement Time
- 3 – 5 seconds per measurement
- boxed items – 0.5 in (13 mm) to 24 in (610 mm); irregular items – 0.1 in (2 mm) to 18.0 in (450 mm)
- boxed items – 0.5 in (13 mm) to 24.0 in (610 mm); irregular items – 0.1 in (2 mm) to 18.0 in (450 mm)
- boxed items – 0.5 in (13 mm) to 36.0 in (914 mm); irregular items – 0.1 in (2 mm) to 12.0 in (305 mm)
- Measuring Sensor
- Infrared light beam and ultrasonic
- Weight Sensor
- Three load cells
- Serial (1), Ethernet (1), USB (1)
- User Interface Minimum PC Specifications
- Integrated touch screen display/ QBIT™ software
Windows 7/XP/95/98/NT/2000, Pentinum II processor, 20 megabytes
of disk space, screen resolution setting of 800 X 600
- Power Requirements
- 95 – 250 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature
- 32˚ – 104˚ F (0˚ to 40˚ C)
- 0 – 90% non-condensing
- TFT LCD touchscreen; Displays L, W, H, weight, unit of measure,
2D and height profile, and diagnostic codes